What you need ??
- turmeric – (1.5 tablespoon) natural anti-Inflamatory and muscle reliever and used for bone strengthening.
- Hemp seeds powder – (2 spoons) works as protein powder. You can get it in Whole Foods.
- Chia and Sunflower seeds (1.5 spoons each)
- berries (handful)
- small watermelon (1/4 size)
- almond milk or regular non-fat milk (Half a cup)
- non fat Greek yogurt (3 big spoons)
- banana –optional
Put all of these in a mixer. Add 1.5 tablespoon of turmeric.
For taste you may also add Mint leaves.
My general steps :
First, I usually grind the watermelon and berries with yogurt.
And then add half a cup milk to it, along with everything else.
I don’t have a measurement, but usually end up making more than a glass, sometimes two, with the above approx measurements. And I enjoy it.
Great for healing muscle spasm, internal inflammation, muscle relaxation, and strong bones.
Have a happy recovery!!